- Does the treatment hurt?
No, not at all. The treatment is not only painless but also an extremely safe form of therapy.
- Is the Treatment expensive?No. Longer, one to one treatment sessions typically reduces the number of treatments needed for your injury.Less treatments overall means our treatments are very cost effective compared to other pain therapies.
- How do I know your treatment will work for me?Pain is a very complex ailment, & no pain treatment works 100 percent of the time.That said, in most cases our unique approach to treating pain is extremely effective for both short or long term injuries.
- Do I require X-Rays or other tests before starting treatment?
No. It's very rare we'd require additional diagnostics due to the detailed assessment we perform with each treatment, and the safety of our treatments. As such, there are no additional fees other than those already listed.
- Can I claim back using my private health care?
Yes. Bring your private health card with you & you can claim your rebate on the spot.
- Do you accept Medicare, DVA or TAC claims.Yes, but you will be required to pay the balance where ever there is a shortfall.We also require you to have all necessary paperwork including GP referrals to be eligible for these rebates.
- I'm used to getting my back & neck adjusted by my regular chiropractor. Do you also provide the more traditional form of chiropractic?We don't because we get amazing results with our new approach to treating pain.However there are several chiropractic clinics locally that do, and have an excellent reputation.
- I'm visiting The Peninsula on holidays, and just want to get out of pain as quickly as possible. Can you help me?
Absolutely: we'll do our very best to have you back into your holiday asap!